If your passion is travel, imagine going it first class for much less then what you are paying for now. Imagine receiving upgraded accommodations, VIP treatment and much more as you travel the world's most exciting destinations.
Travel is the largest and one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
- Over US$6 trillion is spent on travel annually.
- The travel industry is growing 23% faster then the world's economy.
- Travel is the number one product sold on the internet.
- Approximately 80% of all vacations are booked via word of mouth recommendations from friends, family and co-workers.
An explosion is taking place in the travel industry. More luxury cruise ships are being built now then ever before. Resort builders, hotels and other vacation properties are building more properties to accommodate the boom in the travel and vacation market.
The travel industry is exploding because of a group of people born between 1946 and 1964 known as the baby boomers. The baby boomers are a billion people worldwide and have been shaping the world's economy for decades. When the were young, they put up companies and factories as they got older. The baby boomers are beginning to retire. In fact one in every eight seconds for the next 20 years to come, giving them their desired freedom.
And now the baby boomers are beginning to inherit the wealth of the previous generation, "savings generation". What do you think they will do with the money?
Industry analysts state this money will be spent in record amount on travel. There is never been a time for you to get involved in the travel industry.
The world is changing and the number of traditional "brick and mentor" retail travel agencies declined worldwide by 11% in 2002 and 19% in 2003, while on-line travel continued to prosper. Travellers are now making bookings at the comforts of their homes as independent travel agents.
Being an independent travel agent, you will enjoy fantastic lifestyle benefits. The fantastic discounts you will receive will allow you to travel more then you thought possible. Whether you are traveling the world or journeying on business, as an independent travel agent you will get a world of discounts and savings which include:
- Upgrades to first class on airlines.
- Get travel agents discounts on hotels.
- Save on car rentals.
- Discounts on world cruise ships.
- VIP attention.
- Vacation packages and many more travel perks.
- Profits by getting commissions when booking on your own travel, family travel and colleagues travel. And also just by introducing them to be independent travel agents.
As an independent travel agent you can own your own "brick and mortar" travel agency at the comfort of your home and take advantage of travel agents discounts and upgrades worldwide.